Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graphic Artist: BSH

A dope new graphic atist I noticed on sneakerplay, and our 1st interview! enjoi =)



Photobucket


1.)Whats up man what have you been up to lately?

Ive been quite busy contemplating on starting up a website maybe sell prints and official BrokeSneakerHead T-shirts and other merchandise. Im very busy most of the time making designing new stuff trying reinvent my style because i really cant stand to stay in one style for too long, the sneaker game seems to get oversaturated with ironic phrase t-shirts and naked girls with something covering their vajay-jay. I really want to bring something new and worth the money you know? Fortunately im somewhat of a workaholic when it comes to drawing.

2.) I noticed your art on your sneakerplay forum, how long have you been into it?

Ive been on Sneakerplay for about a year and a half thanks to my homiie Liina but ive been drawing my entire life i really came out loving to make artwork

3.)How did you get into art?

thatde have to be my Mom. She really supports me when it comes to art and everything else. She is also a artist herself, a very good one infact

4.) Noticed your also a sneaker collector, what do you think about the sneaker game now?

kinda one of those love hate relationships i cant stand how pure crap is passed off as edgy and how some smug sneaker collectors are nowadays, but i love the creative thinking and intellectuals that it has created its really is alot of inspiration to me.

5.) What does the sneaker game art mean to you?

i think of dave white imitators when the words sneaker art come to mind unfortunatelyBUT dave white as an artist is amazing o0

6.) You seem to have good taste in music, so whats your top five artist right now?

oh thats really tough coming from a man thats has 200+ albums but the stuff thats gets most play on my ipod would be....
MF DOOM
Kanye West
Lupe Fiasco
Justice
Common

7.) Any plans to take your art further? You have real talent man..

haha thank you, i definitely have plans to take my stuff much further in the future but for now i just wanna be known amongst the sneaker head community. Its all about reputation or... hype in this business o0

8.) Final thoughts? Shoutouts?

first thanks you for your timecheck me out at Myspace.com/brokesneakerhead454

Also Check the NEW ERA TERROR Youngest In Charge and ZO!myspace.com/daonemusic myspace.com/gonzonewera

OH and check out one of my most favorite artist right now Andrew Tunney dude is crazy goodwww.wonderfist.net

And last but not least thanks to everyone thats says they enjoy my work wouldnt believe how happy that makes me! o0!Peace,Love,BSH

No comments: