Saturday, August 23, 2008

Swagger Like Us!

Photobucket


http://www.zshare.net/audio/17513991adccdfd6/

o_0 to the 8th power!




"Weezy for the word play,Jeezy for the brid play,Kanyeezy for the diversity and me for controversy..." - T.I.

I guess Jeezy was supposed to be on this,so i guess we'll see him on the remix!


-Nic

Like the M.I.A sample. Credit this song, it gets the okay from me. IDK only listend to it a couple times, though I dont really see myself getting TO tired of this song...

Swagger Like Us f/ Kanye West, Jay Z & Lil Wayne - T.I.

-De'

2 comments:

Justin Fallible said...

Weezy proves yet again He's over rated.

Live it to Jigga to save an otherwise mediocre song.

http://www.repcodes.com/audio-ti-feat-kanye-west-jay-z-lil-wayne-swagger-like-us/

Anonymous said...

Are you really serious with this comment??????

"Live it to Jigga to save an otherwise mediocre song"

The only verse weaker than Jigga's was Wayne's. Kanye and TI killed it. The old TIP is back!!!!!!!!!!!