Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Accept the facts or opinions.


Let me introduce myself. It's your girl Jacqui aka _Jacqui Famous. New to the CWK fam! Thanks De for the invite! Well let me say that i never really had a place to talk about a topic and I'd like to finally get some things off my chest.

First off, Let me be concise. What's the point of trying to explain oneself because people will always have their different opinion on you? So what I'd like to talk about is how there are certain people that are in denial. Most likely when one would say, "I'm cool, I'm dope, I'm different, I'm real," your most likely not. Let others decide on that. For example, the whole Hype beast movement. Styles change through time and its 2008. Of course they're "it" trends that people admire such as the sneaker culture along with the urban fashion.
"You're Hype beast." I remember saying that to someone and he got offended. Someone will always label you or place you in a stereotype and have their opinion on you. You can't do anything about it. Just do you. Accept the facts or opinions, don't be like Cleopatra and be IN DENIAL.


_Love.
_Jacqui Famous

No comments: